- Concert review: PSO director candidate Eckart Preu takes a chance with ‘The Mermaid’
- Tippet Rise: Midnight Sessions (aka some practicing under a sympathetic microphone)
- Check Out A SneakPeak of Caroline’s New Record to Be Released this Spring!
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra thrills with Four Seasons, Beethoven (review)
- The Transfiguration of Caroline Goulding
Praise from Musicians"Caroline Goulding is a remarkable young artist. I had no idea she was 16 when I heard her recording of my "Red Violin Caprices", and wondered why I never heard of this very special performer. Now I know - she's 16. But at that age, she gives a totally individual interpretation to my music. She is so musical. And the technique - well, we won't go into that - it's so brilliant. I think she will shortly become a very famous young woman, and only hope she gives my other violin works a glance. Bravo Caroline!" –John Corigliano