- Concert review: PSO director candidate Eckart Preu takes a chance with ‘The Mermaid’
- Tippet Rise: Midnight Sessions (aka some practicing under a sympathetic microphone)
- Check Out A SneakPeak of Caroline’s New Record to Be Released this Spring!
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra thrills with Four Seasons, Beethoven (review)
- The Transfiguration of Caroline Goulding
Critical Praise“She played the “Winter” Concerto with fiery temperament, graceful agility and glistening lyricism…In the blistering passages, Goulding smiled broadly as she collaborated with the Red musicians, who produced plenty of icy sonorities in keeping with the concerto’s climatic character.” –Cleveland Plain Dealer