- Concert review: PSO director candidate Eckart Preu takes a chance with ‘The Mermaid’
- Tippet Rise: Midnight Sessions (aka some practicing under a sympathetic microphone)
- Check Out A SneakPeak of Caroline’s New Record to Be Released this Spring!
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra thrills with Four Seasons, Beethoven (review)
- The Transfiguration of Caroline Goulding
Critical Praise“Caroline Goulding played the Tchaikovsky Concerto as if she’d been living with the piece her entire, short life…The violinist easily surmounted the work’s technical obstacles, of which there’s a bounty. But Tchaikovsky’s expressive lines also were shaped, rather than merely executed, with tonal warmth and fine attention to detail. Everything in the violin part could be heard, down to the subtlest trill and quickest flourish.” –Cleveland Plain Dealer