- Concert review: PSO director candidate Eckart Preu takes a chance with ‘The Mermaid’
- Tippet Rise: Midnight Sessions (aka some practicing under a sympathetic microphone)
- Check Out A SneakPeak of Caroline’s New Record to Be Released this Spring!
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra thrills with Four Seasons, Beethoven (review)
- The Transfiguration of Caroline Goulding
Critical Praise"Teen-age violin sensation Caroline Goulding knows how to make a violin sing... Goulding sparkled in an iridescent blue gown. She’s the Gidget of the violin. Fresh and energetic, she is a delight to watch and mesmerizing to hear. If you closed your eyes, you heard the depth of a violinist of more than Goulding’s 17 years.” –Idaho Statesman